Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Flossin' with Yung Berg...

And she don’t stop keep on…always on the go…
On Tuesday, I hung out a bit with Yung Berg to photograph him for the next issue of FLOSS Magazine.

Of course I had to ask about the denims that he was rocking and they were none other than Levi’s. Strange because I was just thinking to myself I need to get a pair of Levi’s. I may just purchase some real soon…stay tuned…

Check out what Yung Berg had to say about his Levi’s:

“ The Levi’s hard denim they’re everyday wear, you can match them with anything, they fit good over the boot, over the Timbs. Whether you wear the Timbs, the Chucks or the Jordans or the Air Forces, I’m a real standard dude and they are real affordable for the average everyday dude, 50 bucks. Shout out to Levi for getting me right in it."

Photo by Delphine Fawundu-Buford

No comments: